CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween Sneak Peak

I was just too excited about how these turned out that I couldn't wait any longer to post about them.  Without further adieu, here is a sneak peak of Amy's Halloween costume.  Don't you just love those shoes?!
Obviously I think you can tell what she is going to be. :)  I still need to figure out the rest of our costumes and finish up Amy's a little, but at least her shoes are done.  I think they are so cute!!!  I used this pattern.  They came together so quick and Amy loves them.  I might have to make her some more in every color and add them to her dress up box. They even have an adult size.  Hmmm, maybe I might have to make me a pair too. :)  Anyway, there is a little sneak peak.  I can't wait to see how the rest of our costumes turn out. 


1 comment:

Kelli said...

CUTE! I always love your Halloween costumes!