CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Recipe Card Box

I just finished up a super easy project that you are going to want to have. It's a recipe box, but for your cards. How brilliant is that! I am so excited to have all the cards that I make organized now. Here is the outside:
And when you open it up, there is plenty of room for all your cards. (I haven't put tabs on my dividers yet, but I wanted to post the idea anyway. Oops.)
I got the recipe box here. They are having a special this month where if you buy $20 worth of product, you get a free stamp set valued at $22.95. Can't beat that. (Click here to place your order if interested.) I'm sure you could convert a real recipe box into a card box too if you didn't want to buy the box I used. Anyway, you can organize your cards by category (holiday, sympathy, thank you, birthday, etc.) or you could even organize them by month. That way you can premake all your birthday cards and then when the new month rolls around, just go to that tab and you'll be ready to go. Remember this idea I posted awhile back about another great way to store your birthday cards? I love getting things organized and I feel like I might actually make more cards now that I have a place to put them. Hooray! Hopefully you guys can use this idea. It would make a great Christmas or Mother's Day gift for somebody. You could even stuff it full of premade cards. How fun. I would love to get that gift. :)

No comments: