Saturday, March 28, 2009
Tie Chair
Katie introduced me to the website tiechair.com and I really thought the product was pretty ingenious. It is a portable high chair. You just slip it over your chair and tie your little baby up in it. It's great for when you are at the restaurant, friends homes, or even to use in your own home. I am positive Amy is going to like this better than being trapped in a high chair. On Thursday we spent quite a while trying to figure out how to make this thing. I am sure if I did it again I would make a few changes, but I am fairly happy with the results. So here is my Tie Chair rendition.
Our chair is really curved, so I think next time I will put a pillow behind Amy so that she'll fit better in the chair. But she seemed to like it.
For the tie on the back I loosely followed this pattern. I couldn't use the exact pattern because depending on what chair this is on, the bow would be tied differently. But I did use the pattern piece for the end of the sash and I think it looks really cute. I am excited to have this done. Now maybe Amy will eat her food better because she has a place to eat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment