CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Criss Cross Smock

I found this smock tutorial a little while ago and just haven't made it up yet. After I got this super cute fabric at Gabe's (it used to be a pillow case if you were wondering) I decided it was time to make this smock. It was so easy and I loved how it turned out! Those are always the best patterns. This one would be really easy to size up or down to fit any age. Here is my rendition. The front:
The back: I love how it criss crosses.
The other side: I love that it is totally reversible.
This would look so cute with Amy's new ruffle bum shorts. I can't wait to try it on her. I hope it fits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute dress, I love it. How lucky to find that at Gabes.