CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kids Room Part 2: Crib Sheets

My sisters have been making crib sheets for their babies and I decided to jump on board. Since I am not going to be making bumper pads for the crib this time around, I decided that he needed some fun sheets to sleep on instead. I followed this tutorial. It was so easy and actually pretty fun. Here is how one of them turned out.
Amy loved it and wanted to try it out right away.
I had some blue seer sucker fabric as well and made me another sheet for when the polka dot one gets dirty. I love the fun texture and soft fabric. It would be so fun to make one out of minky.
For the polka dot sheet my fabric ended up only being 44" wide instead of the suggested 48". It still fits around with no problem. But I kind of wish I had cut 9" corners or even 9.5" instead of 10" corners. I think that it might have fit just a little bit better. One of the corners doesn't line up quite right. But I think it'll be ok. Anyway, those are my new sheets. I wish I had made some for Amy. They are so fun!

No comments: